Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lucky

I'm lucky to have fun kids that like to craft with me, and lucky to get ideas from crafty mom's blogs!
This cute shamrock garland was crafted by the 3 of us, from scrapbook paper & staples. I love it!

I'm lucky to live in a world full of new technology. Even though my sweet husband is thousands of miles away, we can see him. (and he can see us!) Each night after dinner, the kids get Daddy time, and last night, Sammy dressed as a dragon for the occasion. I'm lucky to have silly kids :)


I'm lucky that Leprechaun Traps never really work. What would I do with a little green guy running around here? The kids can't wait to see if the traps they designed work!

Hope the luck of the Irish kisses you this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that's so cute - the garland!

    And reminded me that I wanted to do the traps with the kids too..and they're really bored so we may just jump right into that now.

    It's frustrating to have so little energy and still want to do these fun things with them.

    ReplyDelete