Oh Charity, that entry made me cry! Were all going to miss you so much, but Im so happy you get to hold your hubbys hand again every day and plunge foward on this new amazing adventure your family will be on. hugs
Oh man - 70 days...I didn't realize it had been so long! I know I would go crazy without a Daddy's presence in my kids life...I call him so many times and say, "what time are you going to be home today?" Because we need breaks and more importantly the kids act differently when he's around!
Oh Charity, that entry made me cry! Were all going to miss you so much, but Im so happy you get to hold your hubbys hand again every day and plunge foward on this new amazing adventure your family will be on. hugs
ReplyDeleteOh man - 70 days...I didn't realize it had been so long! I know I would go crazy without a Daddy's presence in my kids life...I call him so many times and say, "what time are you going to be home today?" Because we need breaks and more importantly the kids act differently when he's around!
ReplyDeleteYou will be so happy to be reunited soon:)
BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN!